CITRASIL® has antioxidant properties reducing liver oxidative stress. It reduces gastrointestinal inflammation, bringing microbiota back to normal levels and as a consequence, digestive processes and the good intestinalfunctioning, too.
CITRASIL® is an innovative formula which exploits the synergy of the active principles in the extract of the Silybum Marianum fruit (fruit tit. at 33% in Silybin), Potassium Citrate and L-Glutamine diluted in demineralised and dynamised water thanks to systems derived from B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology). The active principles are derived from a plant that
grows on heavy metal-free soils with no other polluting substances.
- Silybum Marianum is an herbal plant belonging to the family of Asteraceae that grows in the areas surrounding the Mediterranean basin and whose fruit is rich in active principles. Its fruits are oblong achenes, i.e. dry fruits with a woody pericarp containing a single seed. From its fruits it is derived a mixture of flavonolignans among which silybin is the most active. Silybin has a powerful anti-oxidant action and it neutralises excessive free radicals, responsible for cell- oxidative stress and it helps the liver detoxification process.
- Potassium Citrate is the potassium salt of citric acid, well- known for its antiacid action at gastric level, its positive contribution to the functioning of the muscular apparatus and the nervous system. Potassium Citrate contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure. Citrate associated with potassium helps its intestinal absorption. Potassium Citrate has been added to the product for its alkalising effect at tissue level allowing the reduction of the biological effects deriving from a reduction in ph- value of extracellular water.
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid responsible for several functions in our body. One of its main benefits is to keep our gut healthy. In fact it concurs to the maintenance of the intestinal mucosal extracellular matrix structures preventing and caring for the « leaky gut syndrome », a condition that causes the transition of toxins, pathogens and allergens in our body and a local hyper activity of the immune system.
Hence, on the basis of its components properties, it is possible to understand how the product CITRASIL® shows an interesting synergic action. Moreover, unlike cachets or capsules, its dilution in demineralised and dynamised waterthanks to systems derived from B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) allows the solvent to work as carrier- modulator of the principles, active at cellular level (Biodynamic Action).
Take a 10 ml vial orally twice a day, twenty minutes before the two main meals.
- The product must not be taken in case of acute kidney insufficiency, decompensated diabetes, heart failure and in case of dehydration.
- Under ACE inhibitors, anti mineralocorticoids, potassium-sparing diuretics and anorexigenic drugs treatment, take the product only under medical supervision.
- The product must not be taken with drugs based on tetracyclines or lithium, as it may boost their effect. Its use is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as for children under 12 years of age.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
The product should not be taken as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and should be used within an hypo-caloric diet, following an healthy lifestyle and keeping a good level of physical exercise. If the diet is followed for prolonged periods, medical advice is recommended. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under three years of age. Store in a cool place away from sources of heat and sunlight. Do not disperse the container in the environment after use.
20 vials of 10 ml for oral use
Made in E.U.