KARDIAN® has anti-inflammatory properties for the inhibitory action on NRF 1-2 of delphinidins and for the action of nitric oxide on the membranes of microbial agents. It has a vasodilator and immune-protective activity.
It reduces plasma homocysteine levels by preventing the formation of the atherosclerotic plaque and in synergy with Vitamin K2, the vascular endothelial calcification. It promotes NAD/NADH mediated cellular energy production, preferentially on heart and skeletal striated muscle.
KARDIAN® is a biodynamic supplement designed to optimize the synergism of high titration active ingredients, extracted from the Aristotelia Chilensis berry associated with Betaine, Arginine, Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone 7), diluted in demineralized water and dynamized with B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems.
The plant from which active ingredients are obtained complies with organic farming requirements.
- Aristotelia Chilensis, the fruits of this plant contain a high concentration of polyphenols, eight anthocyanins comprising delphinidins and cyanidins. The main anthocyanin is delphinidin-3-sambubioside (34%). Anthocyanins are able to block NRF 1-2 genes by counteracting the inflammatory and cellular aging processes.
- Betaine (TMG), is synthesized from glycine in many plants and bacteria. It is mostly extracted from sugar beet. It has a controlling effect on homocysteine synthesis, considered “the new cholesterol” in that it is able, through the endothelial damage it induces, to initiate the formation of atherosclerotic plaques. In the product, betaine in synergy with group B vitamins of Aristotelia Chilensis induces the conversion of homocysteine into cysteine.
- L-Arginine, is a basic polar amino acid, extracted for the first time from the lupine bud. A chiral molecule it is the precursor of nitrogen oxide (NO) better known, albeit improperly,
as nitric oxide. Nitric oxide produced naturally by the body promotes biochemical communication between cells and mitochondriogenesis. The prevailing clinical effect is vasodilation by involuntary smooth muscle release and anti-platelet aggregation effect. It is produced by some immune system cells that use it to defend themselves against antigenic aggression. By exploiting its oxidizing action with the release of free radicals it is able to destroy the membrane of microbial agents.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol), a substance synthesized by mevalonic acid. As a coenzyme it plays a key role in the respiratory chain for energy production (ATP).
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone 7), induces carboxylation of the “Gla protein matrix” inhibiting the formation of arterial walls calcifications.
Based on the characteristics of the active ingredients extracted from plants in association with Betaine, L-Arginine, Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin K2 it can be appreciated how KARDIAN® has an innovative synergism of action. Moreover, unlike products in tablets or capsules, dilution in demineralized and dynamized water with B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems, allows the solvent to function as a carrier modulator of the active ingredients at cellular level (Biodynamic Action).
HOW TO USE
Take a 10 ml vial orally twice a day away from meals.
- The product should be taken under medical supervision by persons with pro-haemorrhagic coagulation disorders or those taking anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs.
- The use in pregnant and lactating women is not recommended.
- The use in children under 12 years of age is not recommended.
- Avoid contact of the product with the skin and eyes as it may have an irritating effect.
- Do not use the product, unless medically indicated otherwise, if you are suffering from severe kidney or liver failure.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
The product should not be intended as a substitute for a varied diet and should be used in a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless medically indicated otherwise. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in a cool place away from heat and direct sunlight. After use do not disperse the container in the environment.
20 vials of 10 ml for oral use
Made in E.U.