Due to its particular antioxidant properties, NRFQ10® counteracts aging and degenerative processes, in particular at the cardiac, vascular, and hepatic level.
NRFQ10® is a biodynamic supplement designed to optimize synergism of high titration active ingredients, extracted of the fruit of Aristotelia Chilensis with coenzyme Q10, diluted in distilled water that is dynamized with systems derived from the BQT (BioEnergem Quantum Technology). The plants from which active ingredients are obtained are grown on land that is free from heavy metals and other pollutants.
- Aristotelia Chilensis is a wild plant that grows in Chile and Patagonia and belongs to the Eleocarpaceae family. The plant has a stem up to five meters tall with bright green and lanceolate leaves. The fruits are dark red. This fruit has recently been studied with great attention due to its high polyphenol content, and in particular eight anthocyanins have been identified including delphinidins and cyanidins. The main anthocyanin is delphinidin-3-sambubioside which represents 34% of the anthocyanins. The studies carried out on the properties of the plant have demonstrated the antioxidant properties of polyphenols and in
particular of anthocyanins (delphinidins), which are able to counteract cellular aging processes.
- Coenzyme Q10 or ubiquinone is a substance with a powerful antioxidant action, which is derived from mevalonic acid. Q10 is
found in the membranes of the endoplasmic reticulum, in vesicles, lysosomes, peroxisomes, and inside the mitochondrial membrane of cells and plays, as a coenzyme, an important role in the respiratory chain for production of energy. It is carried in the body mainly through the lymphatic system and is distributed in high concentrations in the liver, heart, kidneys, lungs, and, to a lesser extent, in the other organs.
Recent studies have shown that synthesis of mevalonic acid, precursor of coenzyme Q10, is inhibited by certain beta blockers used for the treatment of arterial hypertension, as well as by statins, used for the treatment of hypercholesterolaemia, leading to reduction in serum levels of coenzyme Q10 by up to 30%-40%.
Therefore, based on the characteristics of the ingredients, it is clear that NRFQ10® has an interesting synergism of action. Furthermore, unlike the products in tablets or capsules, through dilution in distilled water that is dynamized with systems derived from BQT (BioEnergem Quantum Technology), the solvent functions as a carrier-modulator of the active ingredients at the cellular level (Biodynamic Action).
HOW TO USE
Take a 10 ml vial orally twice a day between meals.
- If medications are taken, consult your doctor before using this product.
- A side effect of the product is potential constipation due to the astringent characteristics of its active ingredients.
- The product may cause decreased appetite.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes, because the product may have an irritating effect.
- It is recommended to avoid using this product in children under 12, pregnant women, and lactating women.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
The product is not to be considered as a substitute for a varied diet and should be used in a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in a cool place away from heat and direct sunlight. Do not disperse the container after use.
20 vials of 10 ml for oral use
Made in E.U.