AMPVIS® stimulates the natural immune defenses of the body and optimizes the use of carbohydrates in the diet. It promotes cardiovascular function.
AMPVIS® is a biodynamic supplement designed to optimize synergism of high titration active ingredients, found in the extract of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Jiaogulan), and Rosa Canina and Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu) fruits, diluted in distilled water that is dynamized with systems derived from the BQT (BioEnergem Quantum Technology). The plants from which active ingredients are obtained are grown on land that is free from heavy metals and other pollutants.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum looks like tea plant with five-stemmed leaves (pentaphyllum). It contains many active ingredients, as well as over eighty triterpenoid saponins (gypenosides), essential amino acids and non-essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals (magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc).
Gynostemma Pentaphyllum was used in China since 1406 as food and has been used since 1578 as a medicinal herb. However, its use has always been marginal compared to Ginseng, although Ginseng contains a smaller quantity of triterpenoid saponins. In 1970, as a result of research aimed at extracting sugar substitutes, Dr. Masahiro Nagai identified the above-mentioned saponins in this plant. In later years, Dr. Tsunematsu Takemoto continued with research and discovered that four of them were identical to those found in Ginseng and he identified seventeen more. Gynostemma Pentaphyllum can act effectively on coronary and vascular function. It promotes liver function and metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids.
- Rosa Canina is an ancestor of cultivated roses. Its name originates from a legend that tells of a Roman soldier bitten by a dog and healed from rabies through a decoction made from the roots of this plant. The part of the plant used is the fruit that is about 1-2 cm in diameter and reaches maturity in late autumn when it has a bright red color and fleshy appearance. The main components contained in the fruit are l-ascorbic acid (0.2% -1.8%), pectin (14%), sugar (10%), tannins (2%), citric acid, malic acid, carotenoids, and flavonoids. This plant has unique antioxidant properties.
- Myrciaria Dubia is a plant of the Myrtaceae family that grows wild in the wetland of the Peruvian Amazon. It produces a fruit that South American Indians knew already in ancient times and used as energy food. In 1959, the Ministry of Health of Peru showed that the fruit had high vitamin C content, i.e. 2.7 grams per 100 grams of fruit pulp. Of all the fruits, this is the one with the highest vitamin C content associated with hesperidin, rutin, and catechins. It stimulates the body’s immune defenses.
Therefore, based on the characteristics of the ingredients, it is clear that AMPVIS® has an interesting synergism of action. Furthermore, unlike the products in tablets or capsules, through dilution in distilled water that is dynamized with systems derived from BQT (BioEnergem Quantum Technology), the solvent functions as a carrier-modulator of the active ingredients at the cellular level (Biodynamic Action).
HOW TO USE
Take a 10 ml vial orally twice a day between meals.
- The product should not be taken in case of known or suspected allergy to cucurbits (cucumber, pumpkin, zucchini, watermelon, and cantaloupe), strawberries, spinach, and asparagus.
- The product should not be taken in the course of anticoagulant and antiplatelet treatments, as gypenosides may prolong the clotting time.
- The use in combination with anti-inflammatory drugs for long periods of time should take place under medical supervision.
The use of the product in patients with gastroesophageal reflux, esophagitis, and gastritis should take place under medical supervision.
- It is recommended to avoid using this product in children under 12, pregnant women, and lactating women.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
The product is not to be considered as a substitute for a varied diet and should be used in a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in a cool place away from heat and direct sunlight. Do not disperse the container after use.
20 vials of 10 ml for oral use
Made in E.U.