CSCK® is indicated to counteract brain aging mechanisms, and is a helpful activator of the immune system in the case of infectious and neoplastic diseases.
CSCK® is a biodynamic supplement designed to optimize the synergism between Phosphatidylserine, Nicotinamide, Beta-Carotene and Vitamin D. In order to maximise the biochemical action of its ingredients, they are solubilised in demineralised and dynamised water through B.Q.T. derived systems (Bioenergem Quantum Technology)
- Phosphatidylserine: phospholipid and component of the cell membrane that plays an important role in the dynamics of the cell cycle, specifically in the mechanisms related to apoptosis.
It is made of a glycerol molecule bond with two fatty acids, and a phosphate group bond with serine amino acid. Phosphatidylserine quantity is higher in neurons’ cell membrane. In fact, at this level, phosphatidylserine helps keeping the cell permeability necessary to allow the intake of nutrients and the elimination of biological waste. It is deemed to have beneficial effects on mnemonic and cognitive performance that are related to the aging processes. Phosphatidylserine is not adequately regulated for the normal functions in the tumour microenvironment with antagonist action on the immune system. Furthermore, the agents targeting phosphatidylserine could have a significant therapeutic effect on cancer and infectious diseases, and this mechanism is being outlined. (Xiaoyang Qi, PhD)
- Nicotinamide: The term niacin or Vitamin B3 or P.P. indicates two similar molecules: nicotinic acid, niacin itself, which produces a number of important biological effects, besides the prevention of pellagra, and its amide, namely nicotinamide, that is a fundamental component of two coenzyme molecules: NAD (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) and NADP (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate). Both NAD and NADP are involved in several redox reactions of catabolic as well as anabolic pathways, and contribute to the normal energy metabolism (claim approved by EFSA). The National Health and Medical Research Council, together with Blackmores Pharmaceuticals, which supplied nicotinamide, sponsored a trial on skin cancers. The authors concluded that the intake of nicotinamide (Vit B3 or PP) is efficient, in absence of adverse events, to reduce skin cancers incidence, including melanoma, and actinic keratosis, in patients at high risk of these pathologies.
- Beta-Carotene: is an organic compound belonging to the carotenoids – carotenes group – which are provitamin terpenes of plant origin and represent the precursors to Vitamin A. Carotene was first isolated by the scientist Wackenroder in 1831 from carrot roots, its structure was then identified by Willstatter and Mieg in 1907, and in 1914 Palmer and Eckles discovered the presence of carotene in farmed animals and subsequently, in 1957, in the human body. Finally, the work of Moore proved that carotene is the precursor to Vitamin A by conversion on behalf of the liver. In 1995, scientists Garewal and Diplock, confirmed that beta-carotene transforms into Vitamin A in those organisms that effectively need it. It is important to highlight that the absorption of carotenes varies, and it is therefore difficult to provide an exact conversion factor for the transformation into Vitamin A. It is currently assumed that 1 U.I of Vitamin A is comparable to 0.3 micrograms of retinol, 1.8 micrograms of beta-carotene and 3.6 micrograms of other carotenoids. In comparison with the other carotenes, beta-carotene is more important from a nutrition standpoint, because when converted into retinol it represents an essential element for a good sight, and, in the form of Vitamin A, it helps the normal function of the immune system. Many studies show a beneficial effect of beta-carotene on cancer treatment. In 1989, Washington University and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center proved a reduction in uterus cancer rates by taking beta-carotene. A study showed that a daily intake of 30 mg of beta-carotene would inhibit the development of colon cancer. Researchers of the Arizona University proved that by administering 30 mg of beta-carotene daily for precancerous lesions in the oral cavity, 71% of the patients had either total or partial response.
- Vitamin D: a group of 5 fat-soluble pro-hormones, defined with the names of Vitamin D1, D2, D3, D4 and D5. Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) and Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) are the two major forms of this group with similar biological action. Vitamin D3 is synthesized in animals from the cholesterol molecule, namely from 7-dehydrocholesterol. Whereas vitamin D2 is synthesized in plants from ergosterol by the action of ultraviolet rays. In humans, vitamin D3 is produced at skin level, almost exclusively as
cholecalciferol, especially during summer months, and part of this overproduction is then available during the winter. The biological action of Vitamin D3 is performed by calcitriol which, in the form of active hormone, acts on specific receptors of cell membranes that control the tumour stem cells proliferation and growth, hence protecting against cancer onset, and contributing to the normal function of the immune system. Besides the well-known effect on bone metabolism, it is beneficial to the muscle function, to some forms of dementia, it has a modulation effect on specific treatment of diabetes mellitus and on cardiovascular diseases.
HOW TO USE
Take a 10 ml vial orally twice a day between meals.
- The product should not be taken in case of known or suspected allergy to cucurbits (cucumber, pumpkin, zucchini, watermelon, and cantaloupe), strawberries, spinach, and asparagus.
- The product should not be taken in the course of anticoagulant and antiplatelet treatments, as gypenosides may prolong the clotting time.
- The use in combination with anti-inflammatory drugs for long periods of time should take place under medical supervision.
The use of the product in patients with gastroesophageal reflux, esophagitis, and gastritis should take place under medical supervision.
- It is recommended to avoid using this product in children under 12, pregnant women, and lactating women.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
The product is not to be considered as a substitute for a varied diet and should be used in a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in a cool place away from heat and direct sunlight. Do not disperse the container after use.
20 vials of 10 ml for oral use
Made in E.U