SCHIMA PLUS® MAN allows a better use of sugars at the cellular level, has a lipolytic action.
It reduces the sense of hunger. It is therefore particularly effective as an adjuvant for weight reduction in combination with controlled diets.
SCHIMA PLUS® MAN is a biodynamic supplement designed to optimize synergism of high titration active ingredients, extracted from Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Jiaogulan), Coleus Forskohlii (Plectranthus Barbatus), Passiflora Caerulea with Piper Nigrum, from Crocus Sativus (True Saffron), associated with Lactobacillus Gasseri SBT 2055 and Trivalent Chromium Picolinate diluted in demineralized water and dynamized with B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems.
The plants from which active ingredients are obtained comply with organic farming requirements.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, the part of the plant used are the leaves from which over eighty triterpene saponins (gypenosides), numerous amino acids, vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc are extracted. Among the gypenosides some activate the AMP-kinase enzyme (Adenosine-Mono-Phosphate kinase) promoting the metabolic use of sugars and reducing insulin resistance, some activate the immune system, some regulate the expression of SOD (superoxide dismutase).
- Coleus Forskohlii (Plectranthus Barbatus), the part of the plant used are the roots containing forskolin, a diterpenoid derivative, which activates the adenyl cyclase enzyme increasing cAMP intracellular levels, this allows to activate lipolysis and increase insulin secretion.
- Passiflora Caerulea, belongs to the family of Passifluoraceae. The recognized effects against anxiety and insomnia are typical of this plant, however Chrysine (5.7 dihydroxyflavone), one of the active ingredients extracted from it, has been recognized to be able to limit the conversion of androgens into oestrogen.
- Piper Nigrum, is obtained from the unripe fruit of the pepper plant. From these, piperine is obtained which in the product has the specific function of promoting the effect of Passiflora Caerulea Crocus Sativus (True Saffron), the part of the plant used is the trifid stigma which contains crocetin, crocin, picrocrocin and safranal. It also contains carotenoids and lycopene. It promotes antianxiety, antidepressant and inhibiting hunger activities.
- Lactobacillus Gasseri SBT 2055, has shown positive effects on body weight reduction and specifically on the reduction of abdominal adiposity by acting on the microbiota of the digestive system.
- Trivalent Chromium Picolinate, is an oligonutrient associated with picolinic acid that promotes its absorption. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has authorised claims according to which trivalent chromium picolinate contributes to the physiological metabolism of macronutrients and keeps blood glucose levels within normal ranges.
Based on the characteristics of the active ingredients extracted from plants in association with Lactobacillus Gasseri SBT 2055 and Trivalent Chromium Picolinate it can be appreciated how SCHIMA PLUS® MAN has an innovative synergism of action. Moreover, unlike products in tablets or capsules, dilution in demineralized and dynamized water with B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems, allows the solvent to function as a carrier modulator of the active ingredients at cellular level (Biodynamic Action).
HOW TO USE
Take one vial orally twice a day twenty minutes before the two main meals.
- The product should not be taken in case of known or presumed allergy to cucurbits, strawberries, spinach, asparagus.
- The product should be taken under medical supervision if you take antianxiety and antidepressant drugs, in diabetes mellitus because it can amplify the action of hypoglycaemic drugs.
- It is not recommended for use under 12 years of age, in pregnant and lactating women.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
The product should not be intended as a substitute for a varied diet and should be used as part of an adequate low-calorie diet following a healthy lifestyle and a good level of physical activity.
If the diet is followed for prolonged periods of time, it is advisable to seek medical advice. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age.
Store in a cool place away from heat and direct sunlight. After use do not disperse the container in the environment.
20 vials of 10 ml for oral use
Made in E.U.