FULL FORM® optimizes both short-duration and high-intensity physical performance. It possesses antioxidant properties necessary as a consequence of the muscular micro-traumatisms generated during sports activity, especially if maximized. It boosts endurance and muscle recovery both during training and competition for the synergy of Ubiquinol-HMB-Creatine, which increases ATP production. It keeps the production of lactic acid in physiological values. The product has no doping effect at the recommended dosages.
FULL FORM® is a biodynamic supplement designed to optimize a synergism of high titration active ingredients, extracted from Aristotelia Chilensis fruit, from Commiphora Mukul resin, associated with HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl-butyric acid), Coenzyme Q10 and Creatine, diluted in demineralized water and dynamized with B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems. The plants from which active ingredients are obtained comply with organic farming requirements.
- Aristotelia Chilensis, the fruits of this plant contain a high concentration of polyphenols, eight anthocyanins comprising delphinidins and cyanidins. The main anthocyanin is delphinidin-3-sambubioside (34%). Anthocyanins are able to block NRF 1-2 genes by counteracting inflammatory and cellular aging processes.
- Commiphora Mukul, known as the “myrrh tree”. An incision of the trunk, at a precise time of the year, produces a resin from which sterols called guggulsterones are extracted. The most studied guggulsterones are referred to as E-Z. Guggulsterones have a hypolipidemic and anti-atherogenic action, reducing total cholesterol levels, in particular LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides. They regulate thyroid function by increasing T3 levels, which have a faster biological action than T4.
HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl-butyric or beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl-butyrate), is synthesized in the human body by leucine amino acid.
A research published in the Journal of Applied Physiology has shown that HMB increases muscle mass and strength. The effects are also evident in people who engage in modest physical activity. It reduces the intramuscular adipose tissue.
Taking HMB before physical exercise limits the increase in lactic dehydrogenase (LDH).
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinol), a substance synthesized by mevalonic acid. As a coenzyme it plays a key role in energy production (ATP).
- Creatine, is an intermediate molecule of energy metabolism. Synthesized by the liver and pancreas from arginine, methionine and glycine, it is stored 95% in striated muscle, 2/3 as phosphocreatine and 1/3 as free creatine. It is used by the muscle to produce ATP in the first seconds of muscle contraction. It increases the amount of intracellular water often lacking for inflammatory conditions resulting from physical exertion. It reduces the so-called insulin resistance.
Based on the characteristics of the active ingredients extracted from plants in association with HMB, coenzyme Q10 and creatine, it can be appreciated how FULL FORM® has an innovative synergism of action. Moreover, unlike products in tablets or capsules, dilution in demineralized and dynamized water with B.Q.T.
(BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems, allows the solvent to function as a carrier modulator of the active ingredients at cellular level (Biodynamic Action).
HOW TO USE
Take a 10 ml vial orally twice a day away from meals.
Take one vial before starting physical activity or a sports competition.
- This product must be used by adults due to the presence of creatine.
- It should not be used by pregnant and lactating women.
- It should not be taken by people with pro-haemorrhagic coagulation disorders or those taking anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs. It is recommended to consult your doctor when taking it for an extended period of time, or if you are on medication.
- Avoid contact of the product with the skin and eyes as it may have an irritating effect.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
The product should not be intended as a substitute for a varied diet and should be used in a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless medically indicated otherwise. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in a cool place away from heat and direct sunlight. After use do not disperse the container in the environment.
20 vials of 10 ml for oral use
Made in E.U.