SCHIMA PLUS® WOMAN allows a better use of sugars at cellular level, it has a lipolytic action. It reduces the sense of hunger. It is therefore particularly effective as an adjuvant for weight reduction in combination with controlled diets.
SCHIMA PLUS® WOMAN is a biodynamic supplement designed to optimize synergism of high titration active ingredients, extracted from Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Jiaogulan), Coleus Forskohlii (Plectranthus Barbatus), Griffonia Simplicifolia, Crocus Sativus (True Saffron), associated with Lactobacillus Gasseri SBT 2055 and Trivalent Chromium Picolinate diluted in demineralized water and dynamized with B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems.
The plants from which active ingredients are obtained comply with the organic farming requirements.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum, the part of the plant used are the leaves from which over eighty triterpene saponins (gypenosides), numerous amino acids, vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc are extracted. Among the gypenosides some activate the AMP-kinase enzyme (Adenosine-Mono-Phosphate kinase) promote metabolic use of sugars and reduce insulin resistance, some activate the immune system, some regulate SOD (superoxide dismutase) expression.
- Coleus Forskohlii (Plectranthus Barbatus), the part of the plant used are the roots that contain forskolin, a diterpenoid derivative, which activates adenylcyclase enzyme and increases cAMP intracellular levels, this allows to activate lipolysis and increase insulin secretion.
- Griffonia Simplicifolia (African Bean), the part of the plant used are mature seeds with 20% titration of 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), a direct metabolic precursor of serotonin and indirect metabolic precursor of melatonin.
- Crocus Sativus (True Saffron), the part of the plant used is the trifid stigma which contains crocetin, crocin, picrocrocin and safranal. It also contains carotenoids and lycopene. It has an anti-anxiety, antidepressant and hunger-inhibiting activity.
- Lactobacillus Gasseri SBT 2055, has shown positive effects on body weight reduction and specifically on abdominal adiposity reduction, acting on the digestive system microbiota.
- Trivalent Chromium Picolinate, is an oligonutrient associated with picolinic acid that promotes its absorption. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has authorised claims according to which trivalent chromium picolinate contributes to the physiological metabolism of macronutrients and keeps blood glucose levels within normal ranges.
Based on the characteristics of the active ingredients extracted from plants in association with Lactobacillus Gasseri SBT 2055 and Trivalent Chromium Picolinate it can be appreciated how SCHIMA PLUS® WOMAN has an innovative synergism of action.
Moreover, unlike products in tablets or capsules, dilution in demineralized and dynamized water with B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems, allows the solvent to function as a carrier modulator of the active ingredients at cellular level (Biodynamic Action).
HOW TO USE
Take one vial orally twice a day twenty minutes before the two main meals.
- The product should not be taken in case of known or presumed allergy to cucurbits, strawberries, spinach, asparagus.
- The product should be taken under medical supervision if you take anti-anxiety and antidepressant drugs, in diabetes mellitus because it can amplify the action of hypoglycaemic drugs. It is not recommended for use under 12 years of age, in pregnant and lactating women.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
The product should not be intended as a substitute for a varied diet and should be used as part of an adequate low-calorie diet following a healthy lifestyle and a good level of physical activity. If the diet is followed for prolonged periods of time, it is advisable to seek medical advice. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in a cool place away from heat and direct sunlight.
After use do not disperse the container in the environment.
20 vials of 10 ml for oral use
Made in E.U.