ASYLIA® is indicated to counteract the mechanisms of aging, notably brain aging. It regulates the immune system function proving to be useful in inflammatory, degenerative and neoplastic diseases. It counteracts the mechanisms related to osteopenia and osteoporosis.
ASYLIA® is a biodynamic supplement designed to optimize the synergism between Phosphatidylserine, Nicotinamide and Vitamin A, diluted in demineralized water and dynamized with B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems.
- Phosphatidylserine, is a phospholipid which forms the cell membrane. It plays a key role in cell cycle signalling, specifically in apoptosis-related mechanisms. Chemically, it is a glycerol molecule bound to two fatty acids and a phosphate group attached to the amino acid serine. Phosphatidylserine is found in larger amounts in neuronal cell membranes.
Phosphatidylserine helps to maintain the cell membrane permeability, necessary to allow access to nutrients and clearance of metabolic waste products. It is considered to have favourable effects on the mnemonic-cognitive faculties related to aging processes.
Phosphatidylserine is dysregulated in the tumour microenvironment by interacting with macrophagic immune activity, the well-known eat me – don’t eat me mechanism.
- Nicotinamide, derives from Niacin or vitamin B3 or PP. Niacin identifies itself in two similar molecules: nicotinic acid and niacin as such.
The amide of nicotinic acid, nicotinamide, is the component of two coenzymatic molecules: NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) and NADP (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate). Both NAD and NADP are involved in multiple oxidation-reduction reactions by regulating the energy metabolism, a claim approved by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority). The National Health and Medical Research Council, with a specific research, showed that nicotinamide is effective, in the absence of adverse events, in reducing the incidence of cancer in general, in skin cancers in particular, including melanoma, and in the treatment of actinic keratosis.
- Vitamin A or Retinol, and its Retinoid analogues, is a fundamental element for the visual function. More recent researches attribute to retinol a significant role in bone development, in maintaining a good bone trophism and improving the immune response. Recent publications confirm its anti-tumour effects on cancer stem cells considered today to be inducing neoplastic tissue.
Based on the chemical characteristics of molecules, put in suitable synergy, their specific biological value and harmacodynamics are optimised if, at the same time as intake, controlled exposure to UVB rays is undergone.
Based on the characteristics of its active ingredients it can be understood how ASYLIA® possesses an innovative synergism of action. Moreover, unlike products in tablets or capsules, dilution in demineralized and dynamized water with B.Q.T. (BioEnergem Quantum Technology) derived systems, allows the solvent to function as a carrier modulator of the active ingredients at cellular level (Biodynamic Action).
HOW TO USE
Take a 10 ml vial orally twice a day away from meals.
- The use of the product is not recommended in children under 12 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
- The product should not be taken by patients allergic to the active ingredients contained or in combination with drugs or supplements containing the same active ingredients unless otherwise medically indicated.
NOTES AND WARNINGS
The product should not be intended as a substitute for a varied diet and should be used in a healthy and balanced lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless medically indicated otherwise. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Store in a cool place away from heat and direct sunlight. After use do not disperse the container in the environment.
20 vials of 10 ml for oral use
Made in E.U.